CDI Comms, Birmingham, is a registered partner of the Samsung Wireless LAN product.
Together with the design and installation by CDI Comms, Samsung Wireless LAN offers you the best in wireless technology and security.
With the increasing popularity of mobile devices in the enterprise, such as smartphones and tablets, demands on the WLAN are growing more complex due to the number of separate devices competing for service on the move.
The Samsung WLAN solution uses the industry standard IEEE802.11 a, b/g, n and ac whilst incorporating technology adopted from the recent Samsung investment in LTE, to address the specific needs of voice and video without impacting data throughput. Seamless automatic handover when moving between Access Points (APs) removes the burden on devices and risk of disruption, while the application of Crystal HD Voice ensures the best possible speech quality and wireless service regardless of the type or number of devices in use.
The Samsung APs deliver on design as well as performance. Using multiantenna technology, the typical range is increased by 14% whilst speech quality and data errors are improved by 30%. In addition, the superior power of the APs also affects the devices connected to them, minimising
Their own power consumption for longer battery life, and increases the number of concurrent users per AP by up to 50% compared with competitive products.
We will design your access points
With the speed of business developments today it is quite understandable that an organisation may want to Implement a wireless network and not be sure how many access points they require.
With home-working, hot-desking, short contracts, etc, business needs to be flexible, resilient and fast! With our system software, CDI can complete a full detailed wireless survey that will highlight how many access points you require and where they need to be located.
CDI uses AirMagnet Software
With AirMagnet Software CDI can complete a full detailed wireless survey that will highlight how many access points you require and where they need to be located.
Upon completion a full detailed report will be submitted for your review. This will show you access point locations and cable requirements.
- Design and deploy the most accurate indoor & outdoor wireless LAN network (802.11n/a/b/g/ac) correctly the first time and prevent costly rework & IT complaints
- Collect real-world data by performing unique true end-user experience (wireless LAN throughput, data rates, retries, losses) measurements
- Minimize expensive wireless 802.11n/a/b/g/ac LAN performance impact due to RF interference sources by performing simultaneous wireless spectrum analysis in a single walk through
- Simulate “What-if” scenarios to prevent or minimize costly repeat wireless site survey walks
- Single-click wireless LAN network readiness verification for Voice over WiFi and Location Services
- Confidently certify the wireless network for any design/application requirements using customer-ready pass/fail assessment reports
- Customize reports enabling efficient hand over of results based on wireless LAN design/application requirements
- Seamless integration with AirMagnet Planner to validate the estimated wireless LAN model
- Integration with AirCheck™ Wi-Fi Tester and AirMapper™ apps on Android-based smartphones and tablets to design and validate your BYOD networks
Aastra Intelligate | White Label Telecoms | Birmingham | UK